Report to the World Service Conference
The WSZF has been meeting for about the last 11 years with a meeting at the WSC and a discussion forum meeting in August. It has been a sharing session type meeting with no a passion for remaining a non deliberative body. The forum has been using consensus to choose and prioritize the discussion topics.
The WSZF guidelines are now posted on the Rio-Grande website.
be a sharing session meeting in
1) Consensus: experiences and work-shoping
2) Western Services Learning Days
3) Delivery of services by Regions and Zone
4) Specific needs Lit. development
5) Accountability of traveling conventions; WSUC; Circle of Sisters
6) 2nd Alt. Delegates
7) Service workshop in conjunction w/WSZF
8) WSZF support to developing regions
9) HRP at the regional level
10) Internet issues/ online meeting locator
We are requesting participation from World Services and if you would like to attend you may contact the Regional Delegate from the Pacific Cascade Region.
Rex S. Regional Delegate